Friday, September 17, 2010

For the love of DS Glamour

I've got another blue for those who love blue as much as I do! I love OPI DS Glamour so much, I couldn't resist on using it for this design. A simple chevron french; blue on blue with a touch of glitter.
Indoor, Flash
Indoor, Natural light, no flash
Indoor, Flash

Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy
Base Color: NYX Ink Heart
Tip Design: OPI DS Glamour & NYX Ink Nail Art in Crystal Glitter
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry TopCoat

Note: NYX Ink Heart is a creme finish but because I used OPI RapiDry when my mani wasn't completely dry yet, the brush picked up some of the holo glitters from DS Glamour making Ink Heart look like a glitter/shimmer polish which sorta gave it a nice effect on the overall mani.

**Images are clickable**

Have a great weekend everyone!
♥, Kristine