Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween- Inspired by...

Hello ladies...I have nails here inspired by Asami on her "Pepo the Halloween Spider". Super cute and super easy design. If you don't know Asami yet, you need to check her blog. she has some pretty neat tips and tutorials that are easy to follow. I need to also mention that if it weren't for Tara at For Your Nails Only I wouldn't have been inspired to do free hand nail art. Tara has tremendous talent when it comes to true nail art...you need to check her out; her designs never ceases to amaze me! So on to the design...

This is my take on Asami's Pepo the Halloween Spider. I have no idea what lured me to do black and red stripes but I'm starting to regret it doing it now. Ha! it's one of those things where "you should have left it the way it was but you insisted it needed something more".


Base Coat: Nail Envy
Base Color: Orly White Tips
Design: NYX Ink Nail Art in Black & Red Glitter
Top Coat: Seche Vite

Note: Sorry for the poor quality photo. I only had my phone at hand. 

I also have to apologize for not posting for a few weeks. I've just been super swamped. 
I started an online class in mid September and just recently started a non-credit class two weeks ago which I have to say, is kicking my butt! It's only once a week but the class is 7 hours long! Talk about your brains being fried! To top all that off, I've been helping out with parties that involve me doing party invitations, party favors, tags, etc...
Yep, I had my plate really full lately.
So I hope you understand why I've been MIA (missing in action).
Until next time, Thanks for looking! =)

♥, Kristine