Monday, March 29, 2010

My "little hand" model

My niece KL (3 yrs old) was over at my place the other day and saw how cute her little painted toenails were. Her fingernails were bare and I felt like polishing nails (which is almost everyday!). I can't go a day or two without changing my nail color. Sometimes, I admit, I peel my polish on purpose just so i can take them off to put something new on...(unless I really love the color ^_^). Anyway, this is what i put on her-- OPI in Elephantastic Pink and I topped it off with Seche Vite Top Coat (my fave top coat when I'm on the go) which dries super fast since I knew she'd be running around soon after. KL was such a trooper! She kept really still and didn't bother with the application until it was dry. Aren't her little fingernails just the cutest! I love her!

OPI in Elephantastic Pink
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


This on the other hand, was my nail polish for the past two days. Before that, I had just the Essie in Licorice (which I love. Black matches anything ;)) I decorated it because I noticed that it was slowly chipping since I'm fairly rugged with my hands and nails (which I know isn't good. yikes) I actually did this in the car with some Bon Bons nail polish in a pink color and silver (there's no name on it) and simmered it up with NYX Ink Nail Art in Silver Glitter which by the way, I got on sale for $1.49! (yay! for sale items!). I basically did horizontal stripes on the left and right side of each nail and layered the colors together. I wasn't trying to be perfect which made this even more fun :) & I modeled it with my MAC Select Sheer Foundation.

Essie in Licorice
Bon Bons in a Pink & Silver color
NXY Ink Nail Art in Silver Glitter
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Hope you enjoyed this! I'll try to take pictures of the NYX Ink Nail Art and post that and maybe do a review on it since I haven't really tried it yet (I'm no pro at nail art and can't think of any cool designs of my own) so we'll see. =)

♥, kg.pinkypromise

No comments:

Post a Comment