Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nail polish crazy...

I was searching random things on the web one day and came across a bunch of nail polish pictures. From there, I searched more...and more...and more. I spent hours glued to my computer (which was very unproductive but so satisfying);P! Here are some swatches I did on my nails:

essie in Pop Art Pink (3 coats)

essie in Licorice (3 coats)

Nicole by OPI in Blue Lace

The two Essie, I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! First coat applies a little streaky but as you apply the second and third coat, it evens out. It's super shiny even without a top coat. The Nicole by OPI on the other hand, I love the colors that they offer, but compare this to the original OPI brand nail polish, hands down, OPI takes it. Only because Nicole sometimes tends to be streaky and wearing it alone, it doesn't give the kind of shine OPI and Essie has.

Today, I am wearing Essie in Licorice. =)
I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed swatching it for you!

♥, kg.pinkypromise

No comments:

Post a Comment